Lock & Rock Bass Bridge - 5 String
The Grainger Lock & Rock Bridge is the ultimate combination of performance, beauty and ergonomics. Each bridge base is precision CNC machined and mirror polished before electro-plating for a flawless finish. The precision CNC machined solid brass saddles have a smooth contour to reduce string stress whilst maintaining solid down pressure on the saddles and bridge for rigid and secure playing, the precision manufacture and minimum mechanical clearances maximise sustain and eliminate dull tones. The sleek design compliments any guitar type.
- Precision machined, solid brass base plate with side walls
- Precision machined, solid brass saddles for excellent tone and sustain.
- All springs and screws are stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- Versatile string through body design or top load design for secure string anchoring.
- This bridge can be used on right handed and left handed guitars
- 19mm string spacing
- Available in a range of finishes
Supplied with precision manufactured stainless steel wood screws which are far less likely to break during installation and resist deformation of the pozi-drive recess
Available from stock in Chrome, Nickel and Black Nickel Finishes, Nickel with Black Nickel Saddles & Black Nickel with Nickel Saddles, custom finishes can be offered and quoted on request - please see our "Plating Finishes" page for more details