Grainger Single Saddle Guitar Bridge - 10.5mm Wide
The Grainger single saddle bridge is the ultimate combination of performance, beauty and ergonomics. Each bridge base is precision CNC machined from solid brass and polished before plating for a flawless finish. The precision CNC machined solid brass saddles have a smooth contour to reduce string stress whilst maintaining solid down pressure on the saddles and bridge for rigid and secure playing. Our precision manufacture and minimum mechanical clearances maximise sustain and eliminate dull tones. The sleek design compliments any guitar type. This design allows for through body stringing or top load by hooking the string ball in the retaining groove hiding the string ball beneath the bridge base.
- Precision machined, solid brass base plate
- Precision machined, solid brass saddles for excellent tone and sustain
- All springs and screws are stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- String through body and top load combi design for solid down pressure on bridge and saddles
- Single saddles allow for any number of strings on your guitar
- Single saddles can be used for multi-scale fan fret instruments as well as standard single scale guitars
- Single saddles can be used on right handed and left handed guitars!
- 10.5mm wide for string to string spacings of 10.5mm or wider
- Available in a range of finishes
Supplied with precision manufactured stainless steel wood screws which are far less likely to break during installation and resist deformation of the pozi-drive recess
Available from stock in Chrome, Nickel, Black Nickel and Raw Brass finishes or a combination of base plate and saddle finishes - you can even choose your screw colour!, custom finishes can be offered and quoted on request - please see our "Plating Finishes" page for more details