Grainger Lock & Rock Bass Bridge, Aluminium - 5 String
The Grainger Lock & Rock Bridge is the ultimate combination of performance, beauty and ergonomics. Each bridge base is precision CNC machined and vibratory finished before anodising for a flawless finish. The precision CNC machined solid aircraft grade aluminium saddles have a smooth contour to reduce string stress whilst maintaining solid down pressure on the saddles and bridge for rigid and secure playing, the precision manufacture and minimum mechanical clearances maximise sustain and eliminate dull tones. The sleek design compliments any guitar type.
In comparison to the solid brass Lock & Rock Bass Bridges the aluminium versions sacrifice some sustain and warmth of tone characterised by brass for greater attack and clarity and a more "punchy" tone.
- Low weight at 132g (4.7 oz)
- Precision machined, solid aircraft grade aluminium base plate with side walls
- Precision machined, solid aircraft grade aluminium saddles for excellent tone and attack.
- All springs and screws are stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- Versatile string through body design or top load design for secure string anchoring.
- This bridge can be used on right handed and left handed guitars
- 19mm string spacing
- Available in a range of finishes
Supplied with precision manufactured stainless steel wood screws which are far less likely to break during installation and resist deformation of the pozi-drive recess
Supplied with 1.5mm & 2.5mm hex keys
Available from stock in a lightly brushed satin anodise, black anodise, lightly brushed satin anodised base plate with black anodised saddles & black anodised base plate with lightly brushed satin anodised saddles