Grainger Hardtail Guitar Bridge - 6 String, 10.8mm String Spacing
The Grainger Hardtail Bridge is the ultimate combination of performance, beauty and ergonomics. Each bridge base is precision CNC machined and polished before plating for a flawless finish. The precision CNC machined solid brass saddles have a smooth contour to reduce string stress whilst maintaining solid down pressure on the saddles and bridge for rigid and secure playing, the precision manufacture and minimum mechanical clearances maximise sustain and eliminate dull tones. The sleek design compliments any guitar type. The design allows this bridge to be used for both string through and top load to give the user options for installation, when used as top load the string balls are hidden in the rear of the bridge which maintains the clean lines of your guitar.
- Precision machined, solid brass base plate with side walls
- Precision machined, solid brass saddles for excellent tone and sustain.
- All springs and screws are stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- String through body and top load combi design for solid down pressure on bridge and saddles.
- This bridge can be used on right handed and left handed guitars!
- 10.8mm string spacing
- Available in a range of finishes
Supplied with precision manufactured stainless steel wood screws which are far less likely to break during installation and resist deformation of the pozi-drive recess
Supplied with 1.5mm & 2mm hex keys
Available from stock in Chrome, Nickel, Black Nickel, Smoked Nickel, Gold and Raw Brass finishes or a combination of base plate and saddle finishes - you can even choose your screw colour!, custom finishes can be offered and quoted on request - please see our "Plating Finishes" page for more details